Popis: Oxford Primary Skills 6
A fun and colourful six-level supplementary series that develops reading and writing skills through a broad range of exciting texts.
With engaging texts and topics to develop reading and writing skills, Oxford Primary Skills is the perfect partner for any course.
It builds up reading skills through a wide variety of texts students want to read including websites and magazines.
The supportive writing tasks give students the opportunity to write 'real' texts about themselves such as emails and diary entries.
And there's optional vocabulary for every chapter.
- Broad range of text types focusing on cross-curricular topics
- Step-by-step reading and graded writing tasks with a clear outcome
- Thorough development of reading sub-skills such as reading for gist and reading for detail
- Vocabulary section in each unit builds on words students meet in their coursebooks
- Accompanying Audio CD, plus online notes and support for teachers